WHY WORK FOR US?
Alkegen brings together two of the world’s leading specialty materials companies to create one new, innovation-driven leader focused on battery technologies, filtration media, and specialty
insulation and sealing materials. Through global reach and breakthrough inventions, we’re delivering products that enable the world to breathe easier, live greener, and go further than ever
With over 60 manufacturing facilities with a global workforce of over 9,000 of the industry’s most experienced talent, including insulation and filtration experts, Alkegen is uniquely positioned
to help customers impact the environment in meaningful ways. Alkegen offers a range of dynamic career opportunities with globe-spanning reach. From production operators to engineers, technicians
to specialists, sales to leadership, we’re always looking for top talent ready to bring their best. Come grow with us!
The Finance Manager will report to Plant Controller and will be responsible for all general accounting activities, including tax, analyzing, and verifying financial information, reconciling
general ledger accounts, and performing month-end close activities for the location, and for one holding. The Individual will be working in a global growing company group heading
towards an exciting future.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
according to US-GAAP and HGB.
- Oversee all activities in the Finance department that include but not limited to Accounting, Treasury, Tax, and preparation of statutory declarations.
- Management of VAT declaration and preparing all needed documentation for income tax declaration, working with Tax team.
- Lead a team of two accountants.
- Analyze and manage accounts receivable and accounts payable process to ensure timely collection of cash and work to optimization working capital within the business.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Stays current with rules and regulations impacting the financial aspects of the business and improves knowledge and skills through on-going development.
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes and act as a business partner to other departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Finance Manager or in a comparable role.
- Advanced knowledge about all accounting and tax related legislation, regulations, and reporting procedures.
- knowledge of US GAAP.
- Fluent in German/English spoken and written. Good communication skills.
- Experienced with Matrix Organizations and multinational companies.
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our processes and displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.
- Proficient in use of MS Office products.
- Experienced handling of an ERP system, favorably in Navision.
- Independent, structured and team-oriented way of working.
- Experience in SOX 404 Compliance is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
A permanent position in a future-proof company.
An exciting role with high responsibility.
A work environment with good opportunities of a globally growing
Participating in internal and external education programs.
Free Coffee, Water, Tea and
The opportunity to work with and succeed in a great team.
Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail oder Post: